Longton Rugby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rds and juniors show us the way

Go down

3rds and juniors show us the way Empty 3rds and juniors show us the way

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:23 am

Last night I had the pleasure of watching the thirds play Leek under lights and at the same time saw the juniors training side by side ,the number of juniors, both male and female, there was fantastic well done Doug and his team for their hard work long may it continue. Having seen the thirds play a few times this season I am impressed how they have developed with fitness and skills, and they play with a smile on their faces which is great to see and I hope it spreads to the rest of the club teams.....and I am certain several of the players last night have the ability to progress further up the ranks and we as a club we must encourage and help them in every way possible. It was great to see the club house buzzing with the junior parents, ATP users and third team supporters all mixing and enjoying the facilities we can offer at the club well done Mike, Jez and Mrs Jez who did an exellent job catering for them all. I just hope this is the way forward

Back to top Go down