Longton Rugby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old boy but still young at heart

2 posters

Go down

old boy but still young at heart Empty old boy but still young at heart

Post  mickstokie Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am

Hi,I used to play for the club in the 70s when it was called old longtonions, is there anybody who remembers me?, I am mick wootton, I was a tight head prop part time hooker .

mickstokie

Back to top Go down

old boy but still young at heart Empty Re: old boy but still young at heart

Post  Hibbo Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Mick i should know you as we started the same time 40 years ago and i lived 3 doors away from you,im still with the club but not playing lol

Hibbo

Back to top Go down

old boy but still young at heart Empty good times

Post  mickstokie Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 pm

I remember you how are things with you, hows your brother and sister .
I remember many a scrap on the pitch involving the front row, usualy you and me against the oposition, and many a good session after in the bar

mickstokie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hibbo Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi Mick
Sorry IV not got back to you as iv had a lot on, It seems a good topic on here the last posting add 136 views, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes i had a rep when playing rugby at longton but now im a referee and a coach iv never hide my past and if any one at the club wants to know why i finnished at that time i will sit down with a beer and talke to them ( iv nowt to hide in my past ) but now am a pocher come game keeper, and some people becuz i did what i did think thay can do the same and get away with it , But saddly that kind of game as long gone and i will not stand for it now as a Referee or a coach , If i could turn back the clock what would i change NOWT AT ALL thats how rugby for a 12 year old playeing senior rugby at longton played to servive but not into days game iv changed and the rest must at some piont, when ever the club thay play for. Mick i like to be in the back ground now m8 silent so my email is starmastermick @ hot mail.com or phone 01782 326817 if any time your up to see the family your well come to stop here and i will show you a good weekend then take you to longton lol!
Mick

Hibbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum