Possible Change of Captain?

Go down

Possible Change of Captain?

Post  Pointon on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Basically hughsey is doing my head in. (Who invited him back from lymm?)

Pointon

Back to top Go down

Not going anywhere!!!

Post  Hughsey on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Ha ha, is it because you lost at tennis to a beginner? I'm gonna be pecking your head all season boy!!!!

Hughsey

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Change of Captain?

Post  Pointon on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Just wanted to note that the captain turned up precisely 2 hours and 40 mins late to training. there was also no apology as he sat around drinking a pint. As the captain and supposed role model of longton 1st team i was appalled at his behaviour and effort.

Pointon

Back to top Go down

Working for a living

Post  Hughsey on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:42 am

Unlike some of the degenerates and youth of today.... some of us have to work for a living and don't rely on graduate loans and student accounts!!! I mean a proper job of course and not just pulling pints with posh flange!!!!

Hughsey

Back to top Go down

Fighting Spirit?

Post  doug finney on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am

Do I detect a bit of antler rattling here? Is there some competition for a centre spot?

doug finney

Back to top Go down

Post  Pointon on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 am

No there is no competition for a centre spot, i mean i did find it strange to appoint a slow winger as captain.

Pointon

Back to top Go down

Obvious strength and fitness deficit!

Post  Hughsey on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm

No antler rattling, Olly still doesn't have his antlers yet but one day when he's a big boy he hopes they're as big as mine! Just to say as well olly that chocolate cake and cream you had at mine tonight is not the way to claw back the obvious fitness and strength deficits that you have at the moment! All this and i start training with you boys properly come next Wed!! Bring on Gym!!

Hughsey

Back to top Go down

gym partner

Post  Pointon on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 am

Tom just to inform you we have found a gym partner for you, it's my dad, we got someone of the same strength, speed and fitness levels. It's just so myself and craig don't have to keep taking off our weights to accommodate for your pitiful strength levels, know hard feelings hey? Also one to talk with your chicken meat and chips last night.

Pointon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down