What's going on?

Go down

What's going on?

Post  Guest on Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 am

There appears to a complete lack of communication at the club the forum is an ideal place for the 'exec' at the club to let us know what is going on but this is not happening, for example when is the AGM? what issues are there to consider before then? what are the plans on the playing side? we keep being told be must generate more income at the club but there is no diary of forthcoming events I for one look forward to hearing from the 'powers to be.'

Back to top Go down

Re: What's going on?

Post  Hibbo on Thu May 28, 2009 10:43 am

theres no lack of communication the AGM will be put on the web site i think it could be around the 23rd
plans for the playing side are all been dealt with now and the powers to be like the rest of the verry small team that do all the work behind the seans ( are in need of a rest as well as the players ) BUT WE DO NOT GET ONE roman was not built in aday. The club is open as normal but at this time i could say only the POWERS to be use it and the players that try to play football so come down and ASK I DO HOPE this helps if not more info will be put on the websit asap

mick

could any one tell me were the grammer and spell check on here is lol

Hibbo

Back to top Go down

Whats going on

Post  Lode on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 am

The AGM is the 23rd June probably 7.30 kick off and the details will be publised soon I hope. The plans for the playing side are being put together by Tony Wheat and his team and I am sure that as soon as they are finalised they will be published. Communication is an issue at all organisations but you are right everyone at the club needs to make more use of the forum - that is why Alan Christian worked his nuts off to get it set up. It is up to everyone to publicise and use it.

In the mean time I am allegedly and currently one of the "powers that be" so if you have any questions just ask me.

Lode

Back to top Go down

What's Going On?

Post  Alan on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 am

I've just added some info from Tony Wheat about pre-season to the Club News section of the Website.

The Agenda for this years AGM (Tuesday 23rd June 7.30 p.m.) and the minutes from last year's AGM will be posted on the Website within the next couple of days, when received.

Hopefully, more people will start to use the Forum, and more officials will post info on to the Website to keep everyone better informed in the future.

I think it just takes time for these things to gain momentum.

Alan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: What's going on?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum