Going Bankrupt?

Go down

Going Bankrupt?

Post  doug finney on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:30 pm

With all the gossip I'm hearing about the Club being bankrupt,folding at the end of the season and Stoke RUFC taking over I'm amazed that there's any space left on the website.
All the facts are available if you bother to ask. But perhaps, like the tabloid press, the truth isnt very interesting.

doug finney

Back to top Go down

Re: Going Bankrupt?

Post  Hibbo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Thinking back to the start of this season it was "dont play for Longton, it's built on a slag heap". And what a bloody slag heap we have got! The best all around. What next to put Longton down? We have the best and can be the best on the field again. So sod what you hear. Ask on here as you are reading what the same people are saying about your club. Don't just go along with the crap you here. ASK!

Hibbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Heathcote-roader on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 am

doug finney wrote:With all the gossip I'm hearing about the Club being bankrupt,folding at the end of the season and Stoke RUFC taking over I'm amazed that there's any space left on the website.
All the facts are available if you bother to ask. But perhaps, like the tabloid press, the truth isnt very interesting.
Now living in foreign climes, well, out of Staffordshire is foreign as far as I am concerned, where is 'the truth' of which you speak? Is the club going down the pan? Please direct me to where I can find the details. Thanks so much.

Heathcote-roader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down