Longton Rugby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Mum ???

Go down

Why Mum ??? Empty Why Mum ???

Post  IanP Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:55 am

A mother and baby camel are talking one day when the baby camel asks, "Mum why have I got these huge three toed feet?"

The mother replies, "Well son, when we trek across the desert your toes will help you to stay on top of the soft sand".

"OK" said the baby camel. A few minutes later he asks, "Mum, why have I got these great long eyelashes?"

"They are there to keep the sand out of your eyes on the trips through the desert", the camel mother answers.

"Thanks Mum" replies the son. After a short while, he returns and asks, "Mum, why have I got these great big humps on my back??"

The mother, now a little impatient with her baby son replies, "They are there to help us store water for our long treks across the desert, so we can go without drinking for long periods."

"That's great mum, so we have huge feet to stop us sinking and long eyelashes to keep the sand from our eyes and these humps to store water, but ... Mum?"

"What!"

"What the devil are we doing in London Zoo?"

IanP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum