Wales for the Slam

Go down

Wales for the Slam

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:17 am

For 60 mins Wales were awesome, definitely going to win the 6 nations, easy 2 pts next week in Cardiff.

Back to top Go down

Re: Wales for the Slam

Post  crimbo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:44 am

It's early days yet, but it could all go down to the final match of the Championship - Wales v Ireland on 21st March!

But I've a bad feeling that the drive home from Cardiff next Saturday isn't going to be pleasant! Not with a Welshman in the car at any rate! affraid
crimbo
Admin

http://longtonrugby.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THIRD WIN IN ROW..... WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 am

A better effort than against the Italians but how sweet the victory hope the French play like they did against Scotland then we... THE WELSH.... have a chance

Back to top Go down

Post  crimbo on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 am

There was nothing to pick between the sides on the day. With a decent bounce of the ball we'd have had a third try and possible the match.

I thought England really stepped up to the mark and silenced a few critics. Joe Worsley was awesome, and Riki Flutey finally showed why he's been given the shirt.

The refereeing certainly helped out the Welsh, but Kaplan warned England and they just didn't take note - part of which I feel is down to the lack of captaincy from Borthwick. Surely it's time he was ditched now? But in some ways Kaplan actually helped England to play, as it was only once we were down to 14 with our backs to the wall that we finally started playing a more expansive game.

In the stadium there were large section of the Welsh supporters that should have been watching Cardiff play football, not Wales play rugby. A disgrace!

The French are off key, and could have lost to Scotland, but they are unpredictable enough to play fantastic a gainst Wales a week on Friday.

But I still feel it'll be down to the last match....Come on Ireland!!!
crimbo
Admin

http://longtonrugby.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down