Longton Rugby Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so near but it was not to be!!

Go down

so near but it was not to be!! Empty so near but it was not to be!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 am

What a weird feeling we all had leaving Bromsgrove yesterday after the first half most of us would have taken a loosers bonus point yet in the second half it was a different, transformed magnificent Longton team we were controlled methodical and most of all played with passion it was wonderful to watch.. thank you boys you made an oldish man very happy...the last minute was something we will never forget and I am sure it it will play on the minds of the players but we must put it behind us move forward with all of the positives (and there were many) form this game as one player told me no one player was a fault we lost our way in the first half when we gifted them their points but the second half positive performance out weighed all of the negatives of the first half...EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH LETS LEARN FROM YESTERDAY MOVE ON I FOR ONE AM VERY PROUD TO BE A SUPPORTER OF LONGTON RUGBY CLUB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum